https://youtu.be/qmNLyBJrxno NedGraphics Fashion Studio V21 Full Modules Color Reduction & Cleaning Pro Today’s retail, apparel, home
NedGraphics Fashion Studio V21 Full Modules
Color Reduction & Cleaning Pro
Today’s retail, apparel, home furnishings and textile designers demand unparalleled performance from user-friendly software that delivers the highest quality products possible. Color Reduction and Cleaning Pro is one of the core modules included in Printing Studio Suite and offers the most specialized and versatile tools for processing scans of artwork and fabric samples alike.
Because scans capture an unlimited number colors, many designers face the challenge of converting the scan into a precise number of flat and tonal colors. Several color reduction techniques can be applied depending on the design type, and the real time preview window assures that you’ll achieve the results that you want in the least amount of time.
Following color reduction, a full complement of cleaning tools is available to remove unwanted imperfections in your design. Most of the cleaning tools can be applied automatically, allowing the user to spend far less time manually replacing stray dirt, fabric textures, or pencil lines. This is one of the most essential and beneficial offerings of Printing Studio Suite.
Features & Benefits:
- Scan directly with industry standard scanner drivers.
- Reduce and separate the number of colors from millions in a scan to just the desired number for your apparel, textile, and retail applications.
- Import scan files, digital photographs, or any true color (RGB) file from other graphic applications.
- Merge multiple scans with sophisticated rotation and alignment tools.
- Color reduction generates flat colors, textures, tonal, and the most complex watercolor techniques.
- Multiple views and preview windows display the color reduced result in real time, allowing for step by step control.
- Cleaning tools are specialized for apparel and textile specific processes that eliminate colors where they are not wanted and replaces them with the correct colors automatically.
- Unique black and white “film” view highlights colors to be cleaned.
- Layering technology allows the visualization of the original scan under the color reduced image aiding in cleaning decisions.
- Advanced scan filtering tools like brightness, contrast, blur, and sharpen.
- Layout and design tools to step a file into repeat before the reduction process.
- Area masking and filtering help to address even the most sophisticated designs.
Easy Coloring Pro
Easy Coloring Pro is a user-friendly, yet sophisticated program offering users a unified and accurate color management system. The software addresses the entire color workflow from initial concept through final production. Easy Coloring Pro allows designers and color industry experts alike the ability to quickly recolor prints, wovens, knits, and graphic files.
The software automatically matches the desired color standard on virtually any output devise. Design coloration and color research can be applied to files originating from any other NedGraphics software, as well as most other design packages. You will be amazed how much fun this solution can be, while making beautiful colorings of your designs and products.
Easy Coloring Pro offers one of the most advanced color calibration engines available today, ensuring color fidelity from monitor to printer to final product.
Features & Benefits:
- Create color variations for any type of design or fabric including prints, knits, wovens, wallcoverings, and floorcoverings.
- Save and manage all color variations within one main file.
- Input custom color atlases that correspond with seasonal colors, collection colors, color libraries, and color trends.
- Utilize color palettes, maximizing the total number of colors achievable on any output device.
- Match color standards precisely on any output printer without trial and error.
- Realistic prediction of fall-on colors according to dye types and substrates.
- Color calibration environment that matches color from one monitor to another, then from the monitor to the to the printer for both paper and digitally printed fabric.
- Compatible with X-Rite® color instruments.
- Direct spectrophotometer interfaces measure, compare, and match colors.
- Import and export digital color file formats for the most accurate communication of color with customers and vendors.
- Apply monitor and printer profiles using NedGraphics calibration standards.
- Real-time color gamut indication for related device profiles.
- Print images with color chips and all related color information.
Design & Repeat Pro
The need to create and develop designs of the highest quality is critical for today’s retail, apparel, home furnishings, and textile design companies. With large investments in original artwork, fabric samples, trend services, and the creative talent necessary to address them, our customers need to quickly turn ideas into marketable products. Design and Repeat Pro is one of the core modules included in Printing Studio Suite, and is easily the most advanced and widely used solution currently available. With its signature option for multiple view operation, no other program gives you a wider view of the design more of the time. In addition to the design capabilities, Design and Repeat Pro offers an advanced tool set for the most accurate preparation of manufacturing-ready digital files. Files can also be imported and exported from all other CAD and PLM applications, as well as from the Adobe CS® Design Suite.
Features & Benefits:
- Import and export layered files with Adobe® Photoshop®.
- Open and work between multiple files at the same time.
- Drive the latest direct digital printing and engraving machinery.
- Reduce interpretation by exporting manufacturing ready digital files.
- Visualize any number of interactive zoom views simultaneously.
- Supports all varieties of textile repeats, including complex mirroring.
- Browse and archive files with advanced media management capabilities.
- Manage color overlays and fall-on color mixing with full control to define the resulting color.
- Layering technology for management of vector objects, including native Adobe® Illustrator® files.
- Great fit for advanced designers who need a wide selection of tools.
- Advanced layer design capabilities with management of floating design elements that can be arranged in stacking orders, grouped, and ungrouped.
- Print results on paper and direct digital fabric printers or export in all standard file formats.
If You Are Interested To Buy Any Program Than Contact Us
E-Mail: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telegram ID: EMBCADS1