ONYX 22.5 introduces ONYX Archive for effortless backup, search, restoration, and management of print jobs, and is connected directly to the main ONYX user interface as a standard feature for the entire portfolio of ONYX RIP and print workflow software solutions.
This latest release builds upon industry-leading ONYX 22 software that introduced new tools for easy, everyday automation and color output accuracy for any printer/media combination. In addition to ONYX Archive, ONYX 22.5 introduces a new user experience for faster setup and configuration of XY trimmers, Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE 6.1), and new color updates for predictable output. “ONYX 22.5 does more than bring new features to market,” said Jonathan Rogers, Senior Manager of Global Marketing and Communications at Onyx Graphics. “This milestone release represents our unwavering commitment to pushing the boundaries of what is possible in wide-format printing.”
Highlights of ONYX 22.5 include:
- ONYX Archive to back up, search, and restore jobs for future use
- XY Trimmer updates for simpler workflows
- Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE 6.1)
- New cutter device support for KALA, Ellerhold Poster-Cutter 2050, and Fotoba cloud barcodes
- New color device support for Nix Spectro 2, X-Rite eXact2, and Barbieri Textile
- Spot color replacement using the ONYX Color Reference Library
- ONYX Color Reference Library and cut paths now included in CorelDraw
- ColorCheck baseline tests for Media Manager
- Image controls for textile and wallpaper printing
- QR code scaling for dynamic print labels
Beware Of Scams And Fake Videos !
Please, Do NOT Ask Anything For Free !
If You are Interested Than Get In Contact With Us !
For Quick Messaging
Skype /WeChat: EMBCADS